Enabling Spaces CIC has worked and carried out therapeutic therapies in countless cluttered, extremely hoarded, and squalid properties. Environmental conditions are poor, making everyday tasks impossible, and living conditions dangerous for the client and other visitors.
When the client is ready to let go of their "stuff". We require practical hands-on support to assist us to remove large loads/volumes from the property (with the client's consent). We have assisted many clients to return to their properties, having made them more habitable and safe. This has to be carried out with the utmost care, and with unconditional positive regard for the client.
Enabling Spaces CIC has a specialist in-house practical support staff, working within Clearance with Care Ltd. The team provides a very client-centered approach to tackling the physical side of hoarding; the clearance and the deep cleaning of cluttered or extremely hoarded and squalid properties.
Clearance With Care, staff are experienced professionals who can be trusted to carry out the work compassionately, holistically, and sensitively. Clearance with Care specialists has undertaken many jobs where compulsive hoarding has been a problem.
We are pleased that we can now offer these services under the umbrella of Enabling Spaces, tailored to your needs in this aspect of work.
Clearance With Care will:
- Work with Enabling Spaces staff to implement a plan if an individual is going to be returning or be in-situ in the property
- Complete the clearance and clean within a given time frame.
- Systematically sort through rooms and belongings
- Remove items that have been allocated for recycling
- Remove items that have been allocated for charities.
- Take away items that are no longer fit for purpose, they will be disposed of safely and hygienically.
- Safely dispose of any hazardous material that may be present in line with current legislation.
- Box up items with the client where necessary
- Look for any missing valuable items or paperwork and return these to the client or a trusted family member.
- Leave the property deep-cleaned and decontaminated
Clearance with Care will always have a staff member from Enabling Spaces present, to oversee the work carried out.
There is a cost for this work, but we aim to be competitively priced.
For a FREE QUOTE or Advice, please call
Telephone No: 01926 935055
© Enabling Spaces CIC 2017- 2023